Answers further down ↓
1. ASIC research shows 92% of all life insurance claims are paid in the first instance.
2. FALSE. Once you start your cover, what you are covered for under your life insurance won’t change – even if your health declines.
3. FALSE. Unless you have a pre-existing condition, a simple blood test and GP examination is usually enough.
4. FALSE. The insurance in your super is a minimum cover and over 80% of policies do not provide income protection or TPD cover.
5. FALSE. Workers compensation doesn’t cover most illnesses, and it doesn’t cover you when you’re not at work.
Would you like to know more about life insurance? Don’t hesitate to give Troy a call on 07 3211 9555 or contact the Elston team.