Introduce a Friend Campaign
*Bonus Points for Introducing a Friend
Offer commences 16 September 2019 and ends 31 March 2021. As an eligible Elston client, if you make a referral to another individual that results in them signing up for an Eligible Product and they meet the Eligibility Criteria of a minimum loyalty period of 6 months and Funds under Management amount of at least $500,000, a bonus allocation of 100,000 Bonus Qantas Points will be awarded to both yourself and the referred individual. These bonus points will be awarded in the first Quarterly installment of Points once the 6-month loyalty period has been met. Please ensure you have permission from your family and friends before sharing this promotion with them via email. This promotion is not to be shared on any social media websites or public forums.
1. Earning Points outside of the Introduce a Friend campaign
You will earn 1 Qantas Point for every $1 fee paid to Elston on an eligible product. This is inclusive of ongoing advice fees and investment management fees. This excludes one-off, Statement of Advice preparation and advice implementation fees. Points will be allocated on a Quarterly basis being July, October, January, April. Fees earned by Elston throughout each Quarter will be calculated and Points credited to your points balance equal to the dollar amount of fees paid. For example, if the ongoing advice fee and investment management fees for the quarter equate to $10,000, your nominated Frequent Flyer account will be credited with 10,000 Points.
To earn and redeem Qantas Points, you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and have provided your valid membership number to Elston. If you are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, Qantas and Elston have agreed to waive the joining fees for all Elston clients that meet the Eligibility Criteria as outlined in the Elston Qantas Terms and Conditions. Membership and the earning and redemption of points is subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions, available at qantas.com.au/terms.
2. Eligible Products
Eligible Products include the following:
Elston’s Private Wealth Management Service encompasses a comprehensive range of specialist advice offerings which include the following:
- Personalised Financial Advice
- Separation of Marital Assets
- Philanthropy Financial Planning
- Expat Advice
- Succession Planning
- Rural Succession
- Retirement Planning
- Superannuation and Self Managed Super Funds
- Government Employees (Defined Benefit) Advice
- Investment Only Advice
Elston Asset Management Service offers 2 types of managed accounts; Individually Managed Accounts (IMA) and Separately Managed Accounts (SMA) along with Unitised Investment Vehicles.
- The IMA is designed for investors who require direct beneficial and legal ownership of their assets, however still seek professional investment management and portfolio administration.
- The SMA is designed for investors who require custodial services for their account such as administration, investment management and custody services, yet still want the flexibility and transparency of direct share ownership.
- The Unitised Investment Vehicle is designed for investors that cannot obtain adequate diversification directly and do not like the transparency of direct assets.
Excluded Products include:
- Products that are not listed above, such as Insurance Products and one-off Advice Products are excluded from the scope of Eligible Products.
3. Eligibility Criteria
In order to receive the quarterly instalment of Qantas Points, you will need to ensure each of the below criteria has been met in relation to the your Eligible Product.
- A current Elston client that is participating in an Eligible Product; and
- Meet a minimum loyalty period of 6 months (calculated at each Quarter); and
- Hold a minimum funds under management with Elston of $500,000; and
- Have provided Elston with a Qantas Frequent Flyer number.
Points will not be earned on the following:
- One-off fees
- Administration fees
- Statement of Advice generation fee
- Implementation of Advice fee
- Insurance premiums
- Insurance Advice Services and Products
- Non-ongoing Advice Services: Brokerage and Administration Partner Services
- Wealth Partner Service fees