*Offer commences 1 July 2018. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions. A joining fee may apply, however complimentary membership is available to Elston clients here. You must provide your valid Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number to Elston.
To be eligible to earn Qantas Points, you must be an existing client of Elston, currently participating in an Eligible Product and hold a minimum of $500,000 funds under management with Elston. Eligible Products are outlined below. A loyalty period of 6 months applies. You will earn 1 point for every $1 paid to Elston for fees on Eligible Products which are inclusive of ongoing advice fees, investment management fees and performance fees. This excludes one-off, Statement of Advice preparation and advice implementation fees.
Qantas Points will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account on a quarterly basis being July, October, January and April. Eligible fees earned by Elston throughout each Quarter will be calculated and points credited to your points balance equal to the dollar amount of fees paid. For example, if the ongoing advice fee and investment management fees for the quarter equate to $10,000, your Frequent Flyer account will be credited with 10,000 points.
The purpose of this loyalty program is not to raise the fees of any Elston Eligible Product, in fact Elston doing so as a result of your participation in this program is strictly prohibited. It is however to provide a loyalty benefit from being a client with Elston and the costs of engaging in this program are borne entirely by Elston.
1. Eligible Products
Participation in an Eligible Product subject to Eligibility Criteria will provide you with automatic eligibility to receive Qantas Points on a quarterly basis. Providing Elston with your Qantas Frequent Flyer number will indicate that you accept these Terms and Conditions and understand the circumstances in which you will be allocated points.
Elston’s Private Wealth Management Service encompasses a comprehensive range of specialist advice offerings which include the following:
- Personalised Financial Advice
- Separation of Marital Assets
- Philanthropy Financial Planning
- Expat Advice
- Succession Planning
- Rural Succession
- Retirement Planning
- Superannuation and Self Managed Super Funds
- Government Employees (Defined Benefit) Advice
- Investment Only Advice
Elston Asset Management Service offers 2 types of managed accounts; Individually Managed Accounts (IMA) and Separately Managed Accounts (SMA) along with Unitised Investment Vehicles.
- The IMA is designed for investors who require direct beneficial and legal ownership of their assets, however still seek professional investment management and portfolio administration.
- The SMA is designed for investors who require custodial services for their account such as administration, investment management and custody services, yet still want the flexibility and transparency of direct share ownership.
- The Unitised Investment Vehicle is designed for investors that cannot obtain adequate diversification directly and do not like the transparency of direct assets.
Products that are not listed above, such as Insurance Products and one-off Advice Products are excluded from the scope of Eligible Products.
2. Eligibility Criteria
In order to receive the quarterly installment of Qantas Points, you will need to ensure each of the below criteria has been met.
- A current Elston client that is participating in an Eligible Product; and
- Meet a minimum loyalty period of 6 months (calculated at each Quarter); and
- Hold a minimum funds under management with Elston of $500,000; and
- Have provided Elston with a Qantas Frequent Flyer number.
The following products and fees are excluded from the scope of eligibility.
- One-off fees
- Administration fees
- Statement of Advice generation fee
- Implementation of Advice fee
- Insurance premiums
- Insurance Advice Services and Products
- Non-ongoing Advice Services: Brokerage and Administration Partner Services
- Wealth Partner Service fees