About the role
A rare opportunity has been created for a talented Portfolio Manager with Multi-Asset experience to work closely with a highly experienced Funds Management team based in Brisbane. Fundamentally, the role will require you to be a team member responsible for the management and ongoing development of the Elston Multi-Asset Diversified strategies. To do so, you will be expected to collect, analyse and disseminate quantitative and qualitative information with a strong focus on attention to detail. This role is well suited to an individual with 10 – 15+ years prior experience in a similar role.
- To support and contribute to the management of the Elston Multi-Asset diversified investment portfolios;
- Ongoing development and refinement of the Multi-Asset investment process;
- Asset class and investment manager research;
- Communication of research / investment views with the key stakeholders both externally and internally (including national marketing initiatives with the Distribution Team);
Key Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Finance, Investments, Commerce or Economics
- Multiple years of proven analytical research and investment decision-making responsibility across the fields of Strategic Asset Allocation (SAA), Tactical or Dynamic Asset Allocation (TAA) as well as Manager selection.
- Prior experience in Fixed Income highly regarded.
- CFA charterholder highly regarded
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Ability to identify problems and opportunities and provide innovative solutions
- Proficiency in the use of Excel, demonstrated proficiency in use of other systems
- Well-developed communication skills (verbal and written)
- A collaborative approach and commitment to teamwork
- Experience in a similar position within research or financial services will be advantageous