A Genuine Career Opportunity
At first glance, Elston may appear to be just like other financial services companies where you’ve worked. There certainly are similarities. But there are differences too. Elston is a company that has grown and evolved over many years. It has attracted and retained talented people who love working in a team environment and putting clients at the heart of everything they do.
We have a clear vision. We believe in a better future for our people, for our clients and for the communities where we live.
We also have a plan for the future. And we believe that finding the right Partnership Executive is going to be pivotal in turning that plan into a reality.
The Elston Private Wealth (EPW) Partnership Executive is primarily responsible for working closely with the EPW business to manage and grow its professional partner referral network across the accounting and legal sectors.
The EPW Partnership Executive is responsible for growing the EPW business via execution of a dedicated external business development and relationship strategy. The role involves managing both internal and external stakeholders. The successful applicant will work alongside the Head of Partnership Services and EPW Team Leaders to help achieve the broader EPW and Elston Group business objectives.
To represent Elston and enhance our presence in the marketplace, so that Elston is recognised as the leading solution for accountants who are seeking to provide Wealth Services in their practice.
To grow EPW’s external professional partner network in NSW and ACT and provide a professional and consistent approach to Elston’s engagement with external partners.
To engage with key stakeholders and industry bodies to continue to build Elston’s profile in the Professional Services sector.
Provide resources, training and support to Elston’s professional partner network in order to help them grow their business and introduce Wealth Services to their clients.
Core Duties & Essential Job Functions
- Execute an effective sales/relationship strategy to grow EPW’s Professional Partner referral network, with a focus on the Sydney and Canberra markets.
- Develop existing and build new external stakeholder relationships.
- Increase the number of joint ventures Elston has with Accounting practices.
- Actively manage existing Professional Partner relationships and provide support to help them grow their Wealth business. This could include assistance with training, campaigns, joint events, marketing and WIP meetings.
- Work closely with Elston team leaders and management to deliver on agreed group objectives.
- Work closely with EPW advisers to drive growth in the professional partner relationships and ensure a high degree of satisfaction amongst clients and professional partners.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Advanced communication skills including 1:1 and 1:many presentation skills, demonstrated wealth management and/or accounting B2B selling experience, strong knowledge of Australian financial services landscape particularly financial planning and accounting, strong pipeline management skills. Sales/relationship management experience in accounting/legal highly regarded.
- Strong verbal, written and active listening skills, empathy and professional business acumen essential. Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, the role requires self-drive and initiative.
- Uncompromising commitment to Elston’s Values.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+yrs B2B Financial Services experience, Degree qualified, demonstrated professional sales/relationship management experience,
- Experience of successfully working with accountants is highly regarded
Elston is a privately owned national wealth management business headquartered in Brisbane, managing over $3bn on behalf of investors across Australia. Elston Asset Management is Elston’s investment management division, currently servicing over 200+ financial advisers across the country via a range of market leading investment solutions and is one of Australia’s leading managed accounts providers.
If you are motivated by the opportunity of building your career within Elston, please submit your resume to email@example.com. No Agencies please.